There may be times when our dentist may need more information about your smile that can not be provided by a standard dental X-ray. At MI Smile Team, we use cone beam imaging in Sterling Heights, Michigan, to help Dr. Bruno Giglio and our team learn as much about your smile as possible. To learn more about how this technology can improve your smile, call our office at 586-254-3860.
Your smile is a very complex system, and it is very closely connected with your body. To provide you with an accurate diagnosis and create the most effective treatment plan for your smile, our dentist may need to know details about not only your teeth but also the surrounding tissues and structures. This is when our dentist may use cone beam 3D imaging. This technology can be used to:
- Locate and visualize abnormal teeth
- Locate tooth decay
- Evaluate your need for a root canal
- Plan the placement of a dental implant
- Better understand the extent of oral or facial trauma
- Assess your need for a TMJ treatment
- Determine the need or best plan for orthodontic treatments
- Get a comprehensive view of your head and neck
Cone beam 3D imaging is one of the most valuable diagnostic tools we use to help you achieve your dream smile. We invite you to contact our office for more information and to plan a visit with our dentist.