Getting tired of loose dentures and want a more secure option? Our dentist may recommend implant-supported dentures as a solution. These are similar in form to traditional dentures and are attached to a dental implant to provide long-term stability.
You should look into implant-supported dentures if you have:
- Lost multiple teeth and want a more aesthetic-looking smile
- A receding gumline and bone structure
- Frequent mouth sores with your current dentures
- Difficulty communicating and eating the foods you love
- Struggles keeping your dentures in
To receive an implant-supported denture, you must already have dental implants in place. After you have healed from an implant placement, Dr. Bruno Giglio can follow up with you to attach a denture at the top of your implant so you do not have to stress about your denture falling out ever again.
Other benefits to wearing an implant-supported denture include:
- Being cost-effective
- A comfortable fit
- Easier maintenance than traditional dentures
- Protection to your jaw
- Improved self-esteem
- More shape and volume for your face
- Ability to speak and eat properly
Give us a call today at 586-254-3860 to schedule a consultation here at MI Smile Team and learn more about implant-supported dentures in Sterling Heights, Michigan.