Our friendly dentist and team provide dental crowns to restore your damaged tooth back to its normal shape and appearance. We offer a variety of crowns you can choose from, which are:
- BruxZir® Zirconia — Made from zirconia and light transmission to give you a natural shade and appearance.
- Ceramic — An extremely durable crown that functions and appears like a real tooth.
- Empress Esthetic — Built from glass-ceramic material to showcase a strong and beautiful smile.
- Traditional crowns — Usually made from ceramic, gold or porcelain to restore your tooth’s shape and strength.
- Implant-supported crowns — A crown supported by an implant post made from porcelain to help replace a single missing tooth.
You may need a dental crown if you have:
- Broken or missing teeth
- A severe cavity
- Problems with teeth grinding at night
- Discolored and misshapen teeth
With a consultation at MI Smile Team, Dr. Bruno Giglio can determine which type of dental crown would be the right option for your needs. We will create this restoration using cutting-edge technology and make sure it is fitted properly so you can enjoy a fully functioning smile again.
Give us a call today at 586-254-3860 to schedule an appointment and learn more about dental crowns in Sterling Heights, Michigan.