If you have multiple missing teeth right next to each other, our dentist can insert a dental bridge.
These are usually built with two or more dental crowns and placed with a false tooth in-between to ensure your restoration does not shift or come loose. This is a nonremovable dental restoration provided to:
- Give your facial shape more volume
- Help you speak clearly and chew normally
- Prevent your teeth from moving out of position
- Improve your bite and the look of your teeth
- Replace a partial denture for a long-term solution
- Cover-up missing teeth in your smile
Receiving a dental bridge can take up to two visits at MI Smile Team to make sure everything is placed right where it needs to be. For your first visit, we will take digital impressions of your teeth to help build a temporary bridge to place into your smile while your new one is being made. Then at your second visit, we will insert your customized bridge and ensure it is fitted properly.
If you are interested in dental bridges in Sterling Heights, Michigan, and would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bruno Giglio, please give us a call at 586-254-3860.