Our dentist and team offer dental implants to cover up missing or severely damaged teeth in your smile. When you come in for a dental implant at MI Smile Team, the first step Dr. Bruno Giglio performs is dental implant placement. This involves surgical placement of a small screw made of biocompatible material to replace your tooth root. We recommend this procedure if you have:
- Missing or severely damage teeth
- Problems with bridges or dentures and want a long-term solution
- Good oral hygiene
- Patience to go with the process
After we have placed the implant, it will be able to function properly and provide support to your jawbone. We will provide detailed instructions on what to do to heal and recover quickly at home. If you do not have enough bone to support a dental implant, our dentist may recommend bone grafting before getting started.
Once you have had a dental implant placed and restored, you will be able to:
- Chew and speak more easily
- Wear a confident smile
- Enjoy fewer diet restrictions compared to dentures and bridges
- Have less maintenance and dental problems
- Prevent bone loss
- Improve your quality of life
We invite you to give us a call at 586-254-3860 to schedule an appointment and learn more about dental implants in Sterling Heights, Michigan.