If you are looking for a removable option to cover up missing teeth in your smile, we have you covered here at MI Smile Team. Our skilled dentist and team provide complete dentures and partials to improve your smile’s appearance.
- A complete denture is recommended for those who have a full arch of missing teeth to replace.
- A partial is only for those who have a few missing teeth with a couple of natural teeth left. They often are a lot thinner to clasp onto your natural teeth for a more secure fit.
With a consultation at our office, Dr. Bruno Giglio can evaluate your teeth to see which type of denture would work best for you. We will then create a custom denture or partial to fit inside your mouth so you can enjoy a functional smile. Dentures are made for any adult who wants an affordable way to replace missing teeth and enhance their facial appearance.
How Can I Keep My Dentures in Good Condition?
After you have received dentures, the best way to care for them at home is to:
- Rinse out any food particles with water after meals
- Use a nonabrasive denture toothpaste
- Brush your teeth with a soft-bristle denture brush
- Place your dentures in a container of water at night
- Avoid using hot water at all costs
Call us today at 586-254-3860 to schedule a consultation to schedule an appointment with our dentist and learn more about dentures in Sterling Heights, Michigan.